Policy for Safe Practice in the Time of COVID-19
Last Updated 12/6/20
These are the guidelines we are currently implementing at the studio. This is a working document subject to change in line with government health & safety policies related to COVID.
We would like you to feel comfortable and safe at the studio. If there is anything we can do to meet your individual needs, please speak to your teacher or email email@example.com
- Please DO NOT come to the studio if you, or anyone with whom you are living, is exhibiting any signs of poor health. If you are exhibiting COVID-specific symptoms you must not attend class for 2 weeks. Notice of COVID symptoms will waive you of our 24hr cancellation policy. We ask that clients do not take advantage of this waiver and remember that a COVID cancellation requires a 2-week break from the studio.
- Face masks: Please arrive wearing a face on entry to the building
- Hand washing is required on arrival
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance, reception and in each studio
- All clients are required to sign a COVID liability waiver via Docusign in advance of their first visit in order to attend class.
- We are only running private sessions, apart from prior established duets on an agreed basis and socially distance
- We are operating staggered start times to reduce simultaneous changeover. In order to ensure social distancing between clients, please do not spend unnecessary time in reception.
- Equipment is cleaned after each client, including straps sprayed or wiped with a disinfectant. Fabric covers are also sprayed or wiped after each use. Covers are changed regularly for laundering. Straps are available to order for purchase if you wish to use your own.
- Hands-on: Currently, there will be no hands-on given during teaching unless a teachers and client have reached a mutual agreement. If both agree, hands-on may only be carried out in such a way as to avoid face to face contact.
- Optional Towels: Clients may bring their own freshly laundered large towels for use on the equipment
- Optional Gloves: Clients may bring their own latex or other type of freshly laundered gloves